24 Jun 2016

Two guitar straps, made of recycled materials!

In the picture above, the undersides are shown. The bottom picture shows you how they look from the top,
    Here are my two new guitar straps I made out of recycled fabrics. I got the materials from my uncle (he seems to give materials quite often :) ). They are furniture packaging and furniture sample fabrics he got from a furniture store. So it´s again a non-cost project for me!
    The totally black one is the first one. It has double layers of the black fabric and one padding layer inside. (The paddings are as well from my uncle. Just padded furniture fabric.) 
    The more colourful one is triple padded. It is really comfortable to play several hours with this strap.

    Both of them were shaped like my shop-bought leather strap. It came with my first guitar, a Les Paul. It was originally one of my dad´s guitars, but last fall when I finally decided to make one of my dreams come true and learn the electric guitar, I first "lent" one of my dad´s guitars and amps. But as I got more and more into it, they kinda became mine. Well, he said it himself that I can keep them! :)

   I think this is all I have to say about this project... They are working nicely and especially the triple padded one is super comfortable to play with. If there´s something more you´d like to know, please put it in the comments or email me at craftsmanmusical6@gmail.com

 Cheers guys and see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment